Funny. Realy funny... lol. Here's my response to your comments.

1. While I do like focus attacks, I don't like it when people are using strings... because you can only block one hit with the attack. If your counter hit doesn't come out, or if they do a combo string that can keep going before you stop pressing buttons, you're in trouble up to your neck. And I'll learn the ultras... remember the first time I used it in that match? Right as her attack was coming out? I just need to time it more like that. By the time her attack comes out, my ultra is already nailing her because my ultra has less startup frames than hers does. Yes, she got me cornered... and my problem was a lack of strategy. That one was just me sotting there too long and waiting to see what she'd do... if she hadn't hit me with that dizzy throw I would've won it. And that super was a complete mistake, I'd planned to use Guy's x-hazanto while she was in the air. That's a trick with him I found from watching Kiryu Tsukimiya play his matches with Guy... if they're in a corner or close to one, you can do your target combo and then cancel it into an x-hazanto. 3. Problem with x-moves... especially when your character doesn't have one that's particularly useful. Sometimes, Yohandi, with certain characters it's often beter not to do anything with that super meter besides use a super. I've watched too many competetive videos not to learn that. Especially for characters like Guy who really don't have any useful x-moves.

And double knockouts aren't determined by who has more health... otherwise it wouldn't be one. It's determined by the amount of rounds a player's one. Since it was a best of three, he already had one win, and then with the double knockout I got myself a win. But since he knocked me out as well, it was another +1 for him. So it made 2 wins for him as to 1 for me, which would've been as good as playing three solid rounds. All in all though, again, not a bad set... one of the few good ones. Let's see if I can keep pulling that off... though chances of finding players that good are usually about 40-45%.

At 08:41 AM 13/02/2011, you wrote:
Commenting as I listen. First round was great. both of you were really
pushing it. second round? ouch man! you can really tell this person is a
great sakura player and knows how to use her various moves to their full
potential. you gotta admit that cornering was well executed even if your
char didn't like it much haha. third round? that super would've been
awesome, if it had connected. ultra was a total miss, however Sakura's sure
wasn't. double ouch! next time, don't ultra someone while they block : P. second match round 2. awesome surprise there! I believe in this case the victor is determined by who has the most health. Here are a couple things I want to point out though. 1. use focus attacks. they're quite good, and can sometimes disorient your opponent 2. try not to ultra or super someone unless they're stunned or in a vulnerable position. thing about these moves is, if you miss, more likely than not you're doomed.
3. use ex-moves more. notice how sakura was using them to great effect?
It's definitely good that you're sticking to one character though. figure him out real good, and you'll be real hard to beat. better to have a single char mastered 100% than to have like 12 chars and not be good with any of them in my opinion. Anyway keep them coming though man! I love laughing at you when you mess up and congratulating you when you pull off something awesome lol. hard to keep your head under stress huh? :D remember that match we played where I was acting like an idiot? great example there.

----- From: "Clement Chou" <chou.clem...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 13, 2011 3:06 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] still more SF!

I had a considerably better day. I won one round in this match, but every
round I managed to get my opponent's health relatively low. That second
round with Sakura was a disaster... got myself cornered and trapped...
couldn't do anything about it. Second match... I liked it. I pulled of some
sweet maneuvers, and my experiments and theories came to fruition as I
thought they would. I think it went well, like I said I came close every
round this set. Great day for me, in my opinion... and check out what
happens in the last round with Bison! This is a gem you don't see very
often...

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3394499/SSFIV%20match%20set%20guy%20vs.%20sakura%20and%20bison.mp3

list,