A lot of them have no forseeable use. Yeah, Guy's x-hazanto is faster, but it isn't good for that much more... and his bushin senpukyaku gives four hits. That's about all I can figure out... and I think the x-version of his run is faster. But I don't like his x-moves much. someone like Akuma or Ken though, that's a different story. And you're right... Gief's x-moves are pretty good. And obviously you were half-asleep when you wrote that. I don't know where you got that conclusion from. lol.