Next time we play, I'm gonna try some strategies on you with Gief and see if your guy can handle it. get it, your Guy? man I'm so hilarious. lol

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2011 2:14 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] still more SF!

Doesn't matter how close you get. People like Guy can get out of corners easily... and those attacks can do no damage if you can't hit with them. So I'd change up your strategy a bit. Just a friendly word of advice. lol. And that lariot can't be used on wakeup... I can counter that with guy's bushin senpukyaku or ryu's shoryuken. lol.