Hi Michael,

Well, like I said the most promising games for Mac right now are in
the text adventure genre. Most of those are cross-platform by nature
because all they need is an interpreter like Zoom, Frotz, Scare, etc
and you can play them directly in a terminal window. The second class
are browser based games as they too are generally cross-platform and
can be played on any OS with an accessible web browser. For something
else more live action I've seen a few games like Travis ported Chopper
Patrol to C++ and SFML, but don't remember the url where to get the
binary and source code.All I remember is I recompiled it on Linux and
it worked fine.

Cheers!'