Try this site,
http://www.applevis.com/

At 09:36 AM 2/14/2011, you wrote:
Michael wrote:

Hey, I just got a mac an I'm looking for some games that are accessble
for the blind.
If someone could give me different sites to go get some games for the
blind on the mac that would be great.
Thanks in advance.

We are just working on our annual update of the Top 25 websites for gamers who are blind and I noted that last year's listing, indicated that MacVisionaries has a large forum that discusses blind-accessible software including games. You might find what you are looking for there.

http://groups.google.com/
 group/macvisionaries  <http://groups.google.com/group/macvisionaries>

Eleanor Robinson
7-128 Software