From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Phil Vlasak
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2011 7:57 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] 2 birds

Hi Shaun,
You brought up the PCS game machine. Carl built a prototype in 1998 and we
showed it at the blind convention.
It was a stripped down DOS computer with a 200 mhz processor CD drive, no
hard drive  and two speakers.
We were going to sell it for about $300 including the 8 CD games we had
produced, but the plan fell through. Carl's supplier only had a few of the
boxes and parts left and
wanted too much for the next higher speed processor.
You put the game CD in the drive and it booted off a floppy which contained
all your high score files and game saved files.
The eight games were,
Duck hunt,
Snipe Hunt,
Space Invaders,
Breakout,
Red Dragon Kick Boxing Challenge,
A 2 Z Key Search
Pac Man, the DOS version,
and Mobius Mountain.
At the time we wer charging thirty dollars for the CD versions, which would
be $240 if purchased separately.

This is what I remember, but I may have gotten some of the details wrong.
smiles,
Phil