Hi.
This message is in reply to a couple things.
1 licencing for things.
Not sure how much it would cost if at all for someone to licence stuff for a console or so.
ON the subject of our standard console, I am not sure if it would go ok or not.
pcs tried to make something called a game station ages back and nothing happened with that.
2.  darin the starfighter game was real good.
But could you turn down the winning and losing sounds a bit they clip the speakers loads and are really distorted.
thanks otherwise for a good game.
THe switch sound is good and movement is good to.