To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2011 6:55 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] 2 birds

Hi.
This message is in reply to a couple things.
1 licencing for things.
Not sure how much it would cost if at all for someone to licence stuff for a console or so. ON the subject of our standard console, I am not sure if it would go ok or not. pcs tried to make something called a game station ages back and nothing happened with that.