Hi.

Well after a brief go at twilight heroes I decided to give KoL another chance,
and (I will honestly admit), thanks to the mystical power of the wiki, I am now
doing far better than I ever have before and remaining interested in the game.

My main issue was frustration with lack of direction and limited turns, but
sinse now if I get too stuck with something I can't solve I can look it up,
this isn't proving quite as bad.

I know there are some KoL players on here, some of whome are much higher level
than me (I would be by now if I'd actually stuck to the game properly in the
first place).

Any advice? any clan recommendations?

one thing I like in KoL is lack of pvp unless you choose, so clans are an
option.

Any advice or comments appreciated.

I'm dark empathy in there if people want to look me up.

All the best,