Hi, I tried the game several times but its humour does not really work for me. I like the quests though.
Greetings, Anouk,
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 3:37 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Anyone playing kingdom of loathing?

so it's you Yohandi!

I was wondering who the heck this musicman person was from the list ;d.

Most mysterious.

The only really sad thing is i first came upon the game in 2004. the interface didn't work so well with hal, but I did for instance play the original tut oriol quest which was much less informative (it basically said go away and fight stuff at cobs nob and the haunted pantry).

I however wasn't as good with unlabled images back then so gave up with the game.

i tried it again in around 2006, but oncemore gave up due to too much getting beaten up. this account I'm playing now was actually created in 2008, but it hasn't been used much at all unfortunately.

I now wish I'd perciveered a bit more earlier, sinse the game is far more interesting than I initially thought, but so it goes.

Beware the grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Yohandy" <yohand...@gmail.com>