Hi Dark,

Cartman's sweet clan is good, however the chat doesn't get used very often, I
wish it did. The top popular clans IMO aren't exactly the best to join either.
Often that they have something in their description and do something completely
different when you're in,.

Orin
orin8...@gmail.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/orinks