Hi NIcol,

Nicol wrote:

 Are you planning a synbian port for these games in the future for mobiles
such as the n66?

My reply:

I don't know yet. I haven't decided on weather or not I'm going to use
a programming language or a triditional interactive fiction toolkit. I
haven't decided on menus vs triditional text commands. There are
advantages of both methods, and now that I'm getting into the if
toolkits I'm finding I actually like them. They are simple,  quick and
easy, and I can put together a few games with relative ease. That's
not to say they aren't without their drawbacks. They have those too,
but over all I think I could make do with those for now. If I do
decide to go with something like Inform it would litterally run on
every device where there is a copy of frotz or similar zcode
interpretor. Which is a very powerful argument in favor of using
triditional if toolkits like that.