Hello,

Search in the app store for choice of. A few are free, the rest cost. The free ones are shorter games.

David Chittenden, MSc, CRC, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com

On 2/21/2011 6:40 AM, Charles Rivard wrote:
You have text adventure games that work on your iPhone? Are there any problems with Voice-Over? I'd like to find out more, either on or off list. Thanks.

---
Laughter is the best medicine, so look around, find a dose and take it to heart. ----- Original Message ----- From: "David Chittenden" <dchitten...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 20, 2011 1:16 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Creating Adventure Games

Hello,

After some discussions about various interfaces which I was recently involved in, I would be keen on both first letter menu activation, and a generic key which would bring up all of the possible commands; like the alt key in windows.

As I have an iPhone, I would love to see more text adventure games in that format. Note that many of the current text adventure games which I have on my iPhone give a list of choices which you double or split tap to select your choice and then you tap the proceed button.