On Sun, Feb 27, 2011 at 06:59:32PM +0200, NIcol wrote:
> I am now belonging to the religious organization known as Jehovahs'
> witnesses .We are strictly forbidden in our religion to play games
> containing the supernatural.

[My Reply:]
        Hi,

        That's why I don't watch televangelists, because they're always
trying to sell you something, and the only recorded time the Lord got
ticked off enough to get violent was when the money-changers were
selling crap in His Father's Temple.  Lord said to just drop everything
and go out and preach the good news and He would take care of
everything, and televangelists just ain't doing it and are constantly
begging for money.

        I'm a saved Baptist, myself, and like quieter than Pentecostal
services.  I see little wrong with Dungeons & Dragons and their like.
Like anything, it can be misused or not.  Playing Quake isn't gonna make
me go out and worship the devil, especially when I'm doing my darndest
to punch some couple hundred nails into his apparent minions.
  Being in the lion's den isn't a problem when you know who's Lord Of
All.

                                Michael

--
Linux User:     177869 # Powered By: Intel # http://rivensight.dyndns.org