On Sun, Feb 27, 2011 at 07:20:36PM -0600, Charles Rivard wrote:
> I have been told that if Christians see me drinking a beer in a bar,
> they will assume that I am a drunk.  I have pointed out this
> situation:  In Phoenix, Arizona during the summer,

[My Reply:]
        Hit 'em first with:

Judge not, that ye be not judged.
        - Matthew 7:1

...because:

And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but
perceivest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
        - Luke 6:41

        Seems to me that they've forgotten they're sinners again.

But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as
filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the
wind, have taken us away.
        - Isiah 64:6

        Fear God, not the devil, because the more power you give the
devil, the more CRAP the devil has to use against you.  Take it back and
leave him with nothing.  They said Jesus's miracles were of the devil,
too, and those were certainly supernatural.  They probably won't
recognise Him when He stands right in front of them.

                                Michael

--
Linux User:     177869 # Powered By: Intel # http://rivensight.dyndns.org