HI Charles,

Well said. I couldn't have said it better myself. I mean some of these
religious types need to just need to relax and look at things
rationally. They also need to draw a line between  harmless make
believe and reality.

I too have been harped on by religious types about alcohol, but they
clearly don't know what they are talking about. I'm not a drunk, an
alcoholic, and I have a glass of beer or wine once and a while and
that doesn't make me into a drunk by any means. Yet there are people
who constantly tell me I'm going to hell because of it. That's just
stupidity talking.

I could talk about my choice in music, the games I play, what I drink,
the way I whare my hair, and some religious person will have something
to complain about. So I don't worry about it. All I care about is my
own personal relationship with God, and let him decide if what I'm
doing is right, wrong, or otherwise. Everyone else can go jump in a
lake if they don't like it.