I'm curious, what is this site? I'm considering saving p for a PS3 myself, as much for its ability to play old PS1 games as for anything else. So I'm curious.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarah Haake" <ti...@gmx.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 27, 2011 10:34 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] I need your advice on consoles and playable games

Hi list,

this is mainly for everyone who plays mainstream games on consoles and can ggive me some advice.

I found a quite good site where I can rent consoles and games for a good price and thought this would be an opportunaty for me to try it out before I buy a console.

Now I'd like to get some advice from you on which console would be the best choice and which games should I try for it?

I can get pretty much every console available on the market now. PS2 and 3, Xbox360, Nintendo Wii and DS.

So, which one should I get and which games could I try? I am pretty much open for every type of game, as long as it is playable for a blind person after learning the controls and menues etc.

So, please keep the ideas coming, I'm very curious now what comes out of this. *smiles*

Many thanks for your input and best regards
Sarah