Ah I see. And my German is, to put it mildly, extreley! rusty. It's been close to twenty years since I had occasion to speak it with any frequency. Almost fifteen to b exact since that was during my Freshman year of High School and I'll be 31 this year. But I do know that some stores allow you to rent not just games but consoles as for evaulation, and stores like Best Buy actually allow ou to demo them right there on the premises.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarah Haake" <ti...@gmx.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 27, 2011 2:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] I need your advice on consoles and playable games

Hi Bryan,

sorry, but this is a German site and renting stuff is only possible in Germany and Austria I think. But I think there has to be such a service for the US or UK etc. somewhere on the net, too.

Concerning a PS3, I also thought that this would maybe be my best option, since I could also play older PS1 and PS2 games on it.

Best regards
Sarah