PSX usually refers to ps1. And if you can find an older 60 gb model ps3, odds are it'll play both.. so that'll be a good place to start. I would recommend asking staff what models they have and whether any of them are backwards compatible. Wouldn't mention being blind though... might throw them for a loop. lol. As for other games, you're pretty much out of luck aside from fighters and music games unless you like sports games EG: baseball, hockey, boxing, etc.