Well games are for entertainment only. If someone takes it for more than that, Please seek help for your head. I do be leave in God, but do not and never will be leave in programmed religion!
And you really don't want me going past that thought.
The games are there to play and no one will twist arm to buy or play them. I hope they come out with more, because it is different and just plane fun.