On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 05:44:28PM +0200, NIcol wrote:
> We are taught at our meetings  that martial arts is wrong in God's eyes.

[My Reply:]
        Hi Nicol,

        Then why did God warn the Israelites that if they didn't kill
every Philistine, man, woman, child,, and livestock, that they'd be a
thorn in their sides to the last days?  I believe they're called
Palestinians today, but the Bible also says there's a time for Peace,
and a time for War, stoning the wicked to death, flogging money-changers
out of the Temple, etc.  You can't get much more violent than Noah's
Flood.

                                Michael

--
Linux User:     177869 # Powered By: Intel # http://rivensight.dyndns.org