From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Pitermach
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2011 10:33 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Fwd: [GameTalk] BSC Games Merge

all nice, but... blindsoftware.com? meh, that name just sounds so absolutely

blink'ish. and I probably wouldn't offer games through it. I think justin
should have bscgames.com redirect to blindsoftware.com rather than just
killing it, since it'll be a hard change. if anyone could forward my idea
that'd be neat.