Hi Will,

True enough, but that doesn't mean Justin has completely abandoned
them either. I know he has a rather heavy work schedule, and little
time to invest into BSC Games any more. If and when that status
changes perhaps he will pick up the BSC Games stuff again, but for now
they are being put on the back burner. Which I can't blame him.