well blindsoftware.com is ok but bscgames sounds quite.
In fact blindsoftware.com should be bscsoftware.com really.
At 07:06 p.m. 1/03/2011, you wrote:
Hi,

I for one agree with you. The
blindsoftware.com
name sounds so unprofessional. Sounds like something lame that APH or
some other blind organization would come up with. I personally would
have been happier if they renamed them both BSC Software or something
like that.

Cheers!