hmmm the bgt folder has a blast a balloon game.
I guess with arrows etc it could be possible.
I imagine this as baloons come at you at different speeds, and you have to centre them and shoot as many as you can or get a sertain number per level. Potentually you could have blank empty ones ones filled with water etc with different sounds. In addition if you get hit with something like water or shaving cream you may fall over if you get hit with hmm a bee or hot sause you loose a life or something.
it sounds interesting to be sure.
I'd definately want to play it if you want to program that in bgt I'd actually play that.
You can put any sound in the balloon, ie you could well put glass just for sfx.
Or you could miss and hit something else like a window at random or something.
Obviously we will leave people out of that, but I guess if you burst a balloon in their face or near buy you could give them a fright they would jump and then they would hit their head.
Ofcause being a non violent game I was imagining a cartoon boing.
THat would be bad though because they would try to burst a balloon at your head causing you to jump and you would have to run.
There are all sorts of ideas you could do  for this.