Hi all,
Since a few of you don't know the prices of draconis games, you should
click on this link. Note that if it doesn't appear as a link you
should copy and paste the address. Here it is.
www.pcsgames.net/prices.htm
That should work. Anyone who has a link to maze game and space colony
cleaner please send me a link. Also please any of you give me your reg
key for self destruct.
Thanks.
best regards,
Jack