Hi.

For a long whil I've been meaning to write up audiogames.net entries for the
azabat games, especially sinse Steve crawford did send me a free copy of the
demo cd.

as it looks like I'm finally! going to get off my back side to do this, I
checked the website and azabat are also now selling crossword collections
for 20 pounds each (about 35 usd), and a collection of educational games for
30 pounds (about 50 usd).

I also don't think I saw 3d velosity from bpc programs on the list either.

sorry for being picky, but the list is a really handy resource afterall.

Beware the Grue!