Hi Nicol,

Honestly, I have no idea what that sound stands for. I have never
played that game myself. To be rather canded it wasn't the kind of
game I would have played when I was sighted. I was usually into walk
along beat-m-ups like Castlevania, Double Dragon, Legend of Kage, Bad
Dudes, Batman Return of the Joker, Ninja Turtles, and things like
that. In other words games with plenty of fighting and wall to wwall
combat and action. My friends and I would have viewed something like
Baloon Fight as down right childish back then.

Understand when that game came out I was a preteen or teenager by
then. So I played whatever my friends were into mostly. To pick up a
game like Baloon fight would have gotten me laughed at and put down by
my peers. Baloon Fight would have been looked at as too childish, and
no one at that age wants to be picked on by his/her peers for playing
a game.   Naturally, I'm older now, my views have changed, but I don't
have any experience with the game to help you with it.

Cheers!