Take your time man and do it right! The ones that are not patient can just
learn to wait. Hope your wife is doing better....

Darren.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2011 11:24 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Quick MOTA Announcement

Hi everyone,

I know I told a lot of you that Mysteries of the Ancients beta 18 would be
done about the end of February. A lot of you  have started asking questions
off list what is going on, why isn't the beta ready, etc and I thought I'd
make a quick public announcement explaining where we stand on things. As so
often happens with creating accessible games  as a side venture in our free
time real life problems and issues simply get in the way. This case is no
different.

Around a week ago my wife got really sick. We took her to the hospital where
they gave her some antibiotics, and strict orders to stay in bed for seven
to ten days until she felt well enough to get out of bed.
As a result I've had to take over all of the house hold duties such as
cooking, cleaning, and doing simple tasks like fetching my wife a glass of
water when she needs to take a pill etc. The end result of all of this is
absolutely no time to work on MOTA at all. So our beta
18 release schedule is pretty much shot to pieces.

So here is the thing. I could go ahead and release beta 18 now, as is, but
it isn't complete so to speak. Most of the upgrades are done, level 1 has
been updated, but we don't yet have level 2 added to the demo. So it is
really your choice if you want to wait a few days for me to add level 2 to
the game, when I have the time to do so, or if you would rather just have
the beta now without level 2. Any thoughts?

Sincerely,
Thomas Ward
President of USA Games Interactive
http://www.usagamesinteractive.com