I can aggree with that.
Interestingly Since life has got slightly bussier than it used to be I have not been that fussed with waiting times. IN fact the only time I get to really gander like this is either late at night or early in the morning. It is because of my life that I woke up early this morning with about 100 things running round my head. I decided to sort as many of these as I could, and this one, that is my online life seems to take up a lot of time. Example in point I spent the first 2 days fiddling with abandoned and other games from the forums. I hate forums but I will try to see what i like on these and subscribe to what I want. This is why I had delayed responces to things like closed threads before I actually recieved the message for closed topics.