Don't know if this has been listed here before or not, but kidzui is a web
browser
for the little kids,
 that has loads of links recomended by parents for other kids.
We found one that I went to w/the browser, and it works fairly well.
It's called vampires vs. werewolves, and you can choose what you want to be
when you sign up.
if you'd ike to check it out,, please use the link below, as I will get credit
for the signnup.
Except for the image of your hideout, the entire game is accessible.
Check it out and let's see what folks like about it.
the link to signup is:
http://s3.bite-fight.us/user/bite/248746
Thanks.