You know,, I was about to reply and say no way, because they're completely
different urls.
But, after looking at the game itself (although getting logged into the
monsters game took some doing (had to create a new id and everything)
Honestly, I can't tell.
The monsters game appears to be flash based, and the one I pointed to isn't,
but...
it certainly is possible it's the same game, I'll get my son to play this
monsters one, with the flash, and let me know if  it's the same thing, since he
played the werewolf vs vampire one first anyhow.