To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2011 11:01 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] vampire and werewolf web game

You know,, I was about to reply and say no way, because they're completely different urls. But, after looking at the game itself (although getting logged into the monsters game took some doing (had to create a new id and everything)
Honestly, I can't tell.
The monsters game appears to be flash based, and the one I pointed to isn't, but... it certainly is possible it's the same game, I'll get my son to play this monsters one, with the flash, and let me know if it's the same thing, since he played the werewolf vs vampire one first anyhow.