Hi All,
I was wondering if there might happen to be any fans of the old AValon Hill
board game Diplomacy on this list?  It is apparently quite suited to Internet
play, and I've recently become very intrigued by it.  Has anybody on here
played it via email or the web before, or would anybody here be interested in
setting up a game?
Best,
Zack.