To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2011 10:06 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Beat It Extreme

Hi,

Sure. No problem. It will talk and play music. At least until you
break the speakers by jumping up and down on it or throw it against
the wall. OOf course, using the explode it option will blow the unit
to pieces,, and I'll have to sell you a new one. Still it might be fun
sticking that sucker in someone's mailbox, set the timer, and run like
crazy and listen to it blow up. Sounds like a few pranksters I knew of
who use to do that by putting cherry bombs in peoples mailboxes. Lol
!