I think my dad or my grandpa did something with the stink bomb thing in High School. Put sulfur in the heating ducts so it would travel through the entire school. All this is giving me an idea for a game...
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2011 9:50 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Beat It Extreme

HI Charles,

Lol! To tell the truth nothing beats a good stink bomb. I remember my
freshman year in high school this one kid came to school with a couple
of stink bombs and set them off in various places. The entire school
stank like rotten eggs for at least a week after that. Admitedly it
was a good prank, but I wished ground 0, the lunch room,  didn't smell
quite so bad. Made it hard to eat in there with the stench.

Now, you want to talk about knotty pranks. A friend of mine was out
visiting his grandma one year when he and his brother decided to pull
a prank on the next door neighbors. They chucked a huge rock up the
exhaust pipe of their car. The next morning the neighbor came out,
started his car, and let it run to warm up. A couple of minutes later
there was a loud bang and a huge crash as the rock shot out of the
exhaust pipe and straight through another neighbor's picture window.
Now, top that one friends and neighbors. Lol!

Why put a cherry bomb in someone's mailbox when a smoke bomb works so much
better, and lasts much longer?  Wasn't I a nice kid?  Then again, do you
realize just how much a neighbor you want to get even with will appreciate a piece of Limburger cheese hidden near the intake manifold of their vehicle?

---
Laughter is the best medicine, so look around, find a dose and take it to
heart.