Dam! now everyone knows my secret and I won't get anymore commissions from game devs for hawking their wares ;D.

Oh come on, you know! you want to buy shades of doom, even all those of you who already have a copy, imagine all the fun you can do with a second game, ---- you could mmmm, well ---- you could be the first person to work out something practically useful to do with two copies of a game at once, that'd be something ;D.

beware the grue!