To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2011 5:21 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] here I go again

I did it!!! I just couldn't help it!!!
I actually as I said before wrote to BSC support and got an email back, so what did I do? I downloaded and tried Wordstrain vol 2 and I like it so far, I can't get that till next month, but since I liked vol 2 I figured and hope I will like vol 1 so I bought it yay!!!! now waiting for the ID so I can play. Word games here I come.
thanks to BSC for getting back to me so quickly.

--
Lelia