From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: 07 March 2011 08:27 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] here I go again

HI Lellia.

To be honest I'm less certain about bsc's wordstrain games, sinse similar,
or indeed better versions of many of those games can be found for free.

For instance, there are the games from
http://www.omninet.net.au/~irhumph/blindgamers.htm which include a number of

word games, and brainiac which functions rather like the word replica game.

Then, there are the two dan Z titles chainlink and search party which are
now freeware and can be found on www.usagamesinteractive.com, not to mention

Jim kitchin's hangman and concentration found at www.kitchinsinc.net.

You might also want to check out www.7-128.com which offer a number of
accessible word games involving deffinitions and unscrambling words which
don't cost much.

This isn't to say you shouldn't buy the bsc games, just if your interested
in word games, there are many others around some of which may offer similar
or possibly even superior gameplay to bsc's.

I for instance am a big fan of bg brainiac, which in concentration but with
many different modes and interesting point scoring, thus making word replica

a trifle superfluous to me.

Beware the grue!