Hi Nicol,

I was only joking when I mentioned the Zombies. I wasn't trying to be serious.

Anyway, your idea sort of reminds me of a movie my wife and i rented a
few months back. I don't remember it very well but this woman and her
boy friend end up in this hospital and the doctors, nurses, etc were
all criminals. As it turns out her boy friend was in on the scam, and
the woman had to try and escape the hospital. One place she hides in
the movie is she hides in the Morg and pretends to be one of the dead
bodies. I sort of thought it would be sort of funny if she was hiding
in there and one of the dead bodies turns out to be a zombie. Lol!