No, this guy in my game idea never ate all-bran crackers.
He only had 3 500 ml draft beers with glasses of water in between.
-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Ken the Crazy
Sent: 09 March 2011 06:20 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] games we'd like to play: toilet madness

That sounds like some serious delirium tremens.  The problem is though, that

just as he's teleported to that final level, the all-bran crackers he ate
the previous day have kicked in, and his belly is racked with terrible
cramps, which impede his movement.  If he moves too fast, ... well the odor
is quite horrific and he loses health points.  If he moves too slow, the
pressure builds and builds, eventually leading to an all-out cataclysmic
explosion.  "Ugh!  I'm never touching those crackers again."
Ken Downey
President
DreamTechInteractive!
And,