Indeed Tom.

I noticed that the peter Jaxon lotr film missed the line where Boromir advises the company when traveling across the pass of caradhras to each to "cut a faggot, as large as he can bare" so that they have firewood in the snow.

I imagine such a line would've caused huge problems in the us, but in a way it was sad it was missing sinse it might have shown people that the word is just a word and has totally different meanings in other contexts.

Beware the grue!