Hi Ryan,

I'm not absolutely certain, but it sounds like a corrupted temp
directory. You might want to clear out your temp directories and try
the install again. I'm not sure about your system, but generally my
setup files get copied to
c:\Users\Thomas\App Data\Local\Temp
and deleting the files in there cleans up any installation files left
over from prior installs. Try that and let me know how it works for
you.

If that doesn't work you'll have to check the logs for the exact error
reports and error codes. That's the only way to get a real idea of
what is causing it to blow up.

HTH