Hi Ryan,

Yes, that works as well. Starting with Shades of Doom 1.2 David
Greenwood has started packing some VB 6 dependencies with his games.
GMA like several other developers have begin adding a streamlined
Visual Basic install with their games since there is no way to know if
the necessary components will be present on the end users machine.
Pretty much every computer made in the last three/four years
definitely doesn't have it. So in that respect the apps written in
Visual Basic 6 and earlier are beginning to show their age.
Fortunately, so far just packing those dependencies with the installer
works.

Smile.