Hi Ken,

Well, the problem with Moosic is that even though it is written in
Python the code isn't up to spec. The current Python release is 2.7
and I believe Moosic was built using 2.3. So if you wanted to get it
upgraded you would first have to convert/update the code to meet
current Python specifications. The other problem is that PySonic,
which Moosic uses for audio, is no longer compatible with newer
versions of FMOD Ex. I looked into using PySonic quite some time back
and the PySonic Python libraries simply would not compile on newer
versions of Python and/or with the newer builds of FMOD Ex. So the way
I see it we can't just add on to Moosic, but we'd first have to bring
everything up to current spec before adding new levels and so on.
Otherwise you are just poring time and energy into a product that
isn't going to meet current software specifications for newer Windows,
Mac, and Linux platforms.

HTH