Moosic is really old using old libs, etc.
We would have to rewrite the game.
I could do pits and stuff warnings but never was able to do it well and never was able to play it right. As it was written or is now you need python 2.4 pywin32 pygame, pysonic pymidi pytts and pyapi I think loaded seperately.
I guess that could all be compiled for us all.
But I never found the game that responsive it also crashed loads and sucked.
If this game was redone in bgt it could be at least blind playable.
However we would have to update it to the latest python and as I understand it unless things have changed and they may have as I don't follow everything some libs are just not updated for later versions. The game could be a good idea but its really crap now, if someone wants to sort out the game so you can release pure crappyness that is fine. HOwever if you want to do it properly, well it seems its in a real mess as it is.
I  have no idea exactly how to make things do.