To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2011 8:56 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] collection of accessible emulators for the blind

Hi Michael,

The 7z file format is a zip format used by 7zip. The 7zip archive
utility is free and isn't full of spyware, extra taskbars, and any of
that crap. It is simply an archive tool like Winzip, Winrar, etc, but
unlike Winzip and Winrar it is totally free. The 7z format also has a
huge improvement in compression over rar and zip as well.

HTH