I don't think dropbox liked that link.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Frost" <znvyyv...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2011 5:29 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] collection of accessible emulators for the blind

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 05:53:54PM -0300, Matheus r.c. souza wrote:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1695866/Emulators%20Collection%20-%20Version%200.1.7z

What's a 7z file format?  Will I have to download something that
will fill my system with spyware, plague me with spam from that time on,
bog down my system with taskbars I don't want and/or "Really Neat!"
utilities that will slow my system to a standstill, and last but not
least, how many advertizements and websites will I have to look through
before I find an actual working download link?