To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 26, 2011 1:01 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] collection of accessible emulators for the blind

Hi,

The link was fine when I downloaded the emulators collection. If
people are having troubles downloading it now I would imagine Flopbox
as reached its maximum download limit and is refusing downloads.
That's what happens if you have a free Flopbox account. It only allows
you a limited number of downloads and then Flopbox stops working. In
my opinion Flopbox is a worthless pile of junk for sharing files on a
mass skale.

Cheers!