Write to them about it, but please, above all else, be sure to make yourself intelligible when you do. Otherwise your complaint will be totally disregarded because they will automatically have the opinion that you don't even know what you're talking about. The message I am replying to is a prime example. Thanks.

---
Laughter is the best medicine, so look around, find a dose and take it to heart. ----- Original Message ----- From: "michael barnes" <c...@samobile.net>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 20, 2011 9:06 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] iphone game skee ball

Hey, If any of you know what skee ball is then their is one for the iphone. But the problem is the game is not accessible for the blind what I mean is voice over won't work with the game. If I had alot of you would help me keep at the company that make this game to make it work with vocie over that would be great. The only problem I am having with this game is the buttons and text and tickets and how many more balls you have is not label also the prizes anc score is not label aswell. I found out it does not cost anything to make the game work with voice over. So please help me if we keep sending more then one email a day then they will get tire of us and they will hopefully reply to our problem.
The email for the company is supp...@freeverse.com
If they give you a email address that is informat...@freeverse.com then keep sending your messeges to the first email address I gave.